Nothing says too cool for school like the ever classic t-shirt and jeans ensemble. The look has evolved over the years with t-shirts that have been shredded, burned-out, or printed with our fave musicians and witty sayings. How do you rock the new school tees? That is totally up to you but here are some of my suggestions.
For the ultimate Glam Girl look, pair your cool t-shirt with skinnies and pumps to hit the streets for a hot night on the town.
Hanging out with the girls for a laidback dinner or brunch? Pair with a fitted blazer and loafers. Oh yea, don’t forget your statement jewelry! J
Here are a few of my top picks for cool tees.
- A modern take on the classic white tee with a little off the shoulder action!
|LA Made Pleated Off the Shoulder Tee|
- We all need that tee with the vanity message. LOL!
|291 It's All About Me Tee|
- Didn’t you LOVE Tone Loc? Wild Thing!
|Chaser Tone Loc Wild Thing Tee|
- You know I love a party in the back!
|Daydreamer LA Tulip Back Tee|
- Maybe it’s the diamonds and the glam red lips, but I’m in love with this baseball style tee.
|Lauren Moshi Frankie Color Diamond Baseball Tee|
- Lace makes everything special!
|Free People Lace Inset Tee|
Glam-ettes, what do you think of the shredded tee (See pic below)? I LOVE the extra edge!