It’s the season of LOVE Glam Girls so over the next few days I will share with my fave ladies (YOU), a few things that I have fallen hopelessly in LOVE with!
The flat… The shoe that doesn’t get the respect it deserves. LOL. But what do we do when we just want to give our pretty feet a break and still look stylish? We can certainly maintain our fly girl status with the right flat! Here are 5 flats I am currently loving that promise not to compromise our style. Enjoy!
- I love these studded beauties! Perfect for Date Night, Girls Night Out and any occasion really!
|Jeffrey Campbell Martini Flat|
- These bright blues are perfect for keeping that pulled together look at work.
|Steve Madden Eternnal|
- This Menswear inspired flat has hopeless possibilities for GLAM.
|JCrew Darby Flat|
- I’m not the biggest snake print fan, but these pretty ballerinas certainly get a pass.
|Nine West Augustina|
- The ever classic ballerina. You can’t go wrong with these!
|Tory Burch Eddie Flat|